I was looking through documentation of the anthotypes and came to the realization that I didn’t take a snap of the latest one, Nightie Negligee (Red Tulip), when I first set it outside. Somewhere there has to be some record of when I started it. Perhaps I put it together prior to leaving for Houston around the fourteenth of March or maybe I put outside after I got back home.
This has to be either a 3 or 4 week exposure. Either way, I ran out of patience and ended the exposure today. Bridgette’s been giving this one the title of Sexy Momma since it has been going out with the baby sleeping dress which is much bigger.